Steel Plant, Mansfield Ohio

p-846b.jpg

Dublin Core

Title

Steel Plant, Mansfield Ohio

Subject

Description

The plant was originally built in 1908-09 and formally opened in June of 1909 as the National Sheet Steel Co. A few months later, the company was reorganized as the National Rolling Mill Co. In 1914, the plant was bought by the Davey Brothers and became the Mansfield Sheet and Tin Plate Co.

Creator

Unknown

Publisher

Unknown

Date

Unknown

Format

JPG

Language

English

Type

Image

Identifier

p-846B

Coverage

Mansfield, Richland County, Ohio

Comments

Citation

Unknown, “Steel Plant, Mansfield Ohio,” The Sherman Room Archives, accessed May 26, 2024, https://shermanroom.omeka.net/items/show/637.